Monday, May 11, 2009

Watch Out !

Math competition was tricky but manageable. Hope that we can continue to stage two. Mid-semester test on next week, 4 days only. Please come faster, I wanna get it done, so that I have free time to do shopping! I want shopping!

I received a call last night from an anonymous. 'Out of area' appeared on the screen of cordless phone. A lady spoke in mandirin.

'xiao jie, ni hao' (Hello, miss)

I ended the call quickly because there are many crooks try to cheat people nowadays. Her dialect is different, perhaps she is from China. Phone rang few times after that, mummy and I ignored the calls. I was so scared when the phone kept ringing. Luckily it stopped awhile later, if not, I can't even sleep soundly.

The same thing happened to one of my buddy, D. The liar copied D's voice, said that he was being kidnapped. Please beware of this. World is not safe now.

Weather is sultry. Need shower right now. till then.

No comments: