Saturday, June 27, 2009

Good morning people!
Both of you are fucking dramatic wei. No wonder you guys get shocked when I passed by and I saw you both were doing something in my cbox. And now I know what's going on.

Please dont trust those rumours, it's actually did by the two ladies which I recognize. So fun hor? Mr. D is a fake one, but both of them talked about body size/arm/exercise, yeah this is true.

Last night was at Midvalley, the place still very crowded, in between, H1N1 is getting worse. Watched a movie...


Overall, the story line still okay. But, Megan Fox is damn marvellous, sexy and attractive!!


Watched Michael Jackson's famous clip via YouTube. Click here.. MOONWALK He was so pro in dancing. Unfortunately, he died two days ago. Rest In Peace.

Today's plan. Sentosa Idol - Jennifer's place - Seoul Garden, IOI mall. Im in a rush, gotta go now! till then Y

No comments: