Thursday, August 20, 2009

I didn't update blog for more than a week, cause im lazy and college life makes me feel exhausted.

Lunch with Zhongyuan, Kang Nian, Annie and BFF because one of 'em is in holiday mood. it's been a long time we didnt chat together, Zhongyuan was the joker..harhha!

Last minute plan was karaoke session with the gang, because Sze Kie told me that karaoke session at ioi mall has cancelled. Before going back home, bought a cake for daddy. When I came out, I saw a BMW blocked my car, which I can't reverse, I honked for a while, so that the car owner can drive away the car. I noticed a lady came out from a shop, stood there, looked around. What the hell, she was the car owner. Damn! After I reversed, I stopped beside her BMW, honked for few seconds and stared at her! Please, if she knew her car blocked people's way, quickly laa or leave a person in the car, if anything, it won't bring troubles to others.

& HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD! Y

No comments: