Monday, May 3, 2010

Ipoh - Kedah - Penang

Woke up very early, got ready & headed to Ipoh for breakfast. Yeah it's dim sum, at the same restaurant, Yoke Fook Moon. Memories back ;)

My dad ;)

After breakfast, continued our journey to Kedah. The main purpose was to view the portraits in a museum.

Spot Malaysia's ex-prime ministers?

Favourite photo!


All the pictures above are portraits ya, not the actual scene. Amazing? Pictures below are the equipments which used in the paddy field.


Dinner at Bali Hai Restaurant. A heavy meal. Walked to Gurney Plaza for shopping, then it was pasar malam which located beside the shopping mall. Had asam laksa, yummm! Went into the new hotel called G Hotel, everything is terrific! Stole a photo from Google.

G Hotel Lobby

Next morning, nothing much. Headed to ancestor's graveyard, it was my first time there, & I know how's my great grandmother looked like. Visited Hard Rock Hotel @ Batu Ferringi. Back to KL right after lunch.

View from hotel room

The swimming pool was awesome!

That's not me

Y

I love Penang very much, would like to go there again and again. ;D

No comments: