Monday, June 7, 2010

Teluk Chempedak


Back from Kuantan! Yeah, it's beach again! haha! Anyway, I won't get bored because when I enjoy the wind blow from the ocean, it's relaxing & everything is terrific. This time, it was Hyatt Regency Resort, mom had no choice to get a room there, cos other hotels are fully booked!

The location of the hotel is considered good, the most important thing is convenience, could hang around instead of staying in the room. I could see many foreigners in the hotel area, guys with tattoos! They enjoy the Sun as well!

2 swimming pools I guess?

love the ambience!

Monkeys everywhere (outside of the hotel) ! Dad is the most happiest person when he sees animals like monkeys. He bought many packs of groundnuts, just to feed monkeys! & guess what I saw? Monkey knows how to catch lice!



BLACK STONE BEACH

Went to another side of Teluk Chempedak in the morn. After dim sum then HOME. & Have you ever seen people carry umbrella along the beach? haha!

Black stones

That's me! Carried umbrella along the beach! ;)

Dad & Mom! Even my mom did the same thing!

Sand

Chilled at Swiss Garden Resort

One last shot before I leave Hyatt Regency.


xoxo

No comments: