Thursday, July 22, 2010

Jakarta & Bandung

Basically, Jakarta is all about shopping malls, traffic jam. A busy town which is very similar to Kuala Lumpur. Those buildings in the city are not bad tho. & something has surprised me during the trip is the cinema! Cinema there is totally different compare to GSC/TGV.



Macam yes hahaa!

Cinema, looks more like a hotel lobby

The seats! Let me tell you, it's super comfy!

Bajai? too bad, no chance to ride on it


BANDUNG

I was underdressed on that day to Bandung. Because I thought that day was just for shopping, who knows.. ;( Took about 2 hours to reach Bandung, a fashion city if not mistaken. Splurge on costumes at Rumah Mode factory outlet, Good Buy! ;)

Joycelyn Leong

Subang in Jakarta





Dinner at Kampung Daun before heading back to Jakarta. Another nice place to dine out! To be frank, I'm satisfied on every dinner throughout the entire trip. & my stomach was very very full!


Lydia & Joyce


Adore the place laahh..


;D


xoxo

No comments: