Sunday, September 19, 2010

Singapore - Part 1

Eventually, my wish came true! Wanted to go S'pore so badly but had no chance. For your info, I have been there since young, 15 years ago. -.- & this time, mom planned to go during Hari Raya. yay. happy happy!

Touched down at Changi Airport in the morn, one of my favourite airports, cos the place is exactly like a shopping mall ;) First day's plan was, Marina Bay. Got the hotel rooms first & went there by MRT.

Jetstar, the plane to S'pore

While waiting to board.. how's my nail art?

is where we stayed for 2 nights (picture from Google)

nice lobby o.O



Uncle Huah, travel with him is awesome!


The Shoppes at Marina Bay Sands

what a nice shopping place


A place where I can't enter..


Skypark, Marina Bay Sands
Too bad, it was raining. But we still walked around since we paid for it. The view is super enchanting! Get ready to see the photos~


it's great!



still under construction

spot the Singapore Flyer!



See, my hair stood up. was laughing like hell haha!



to be continued..

No comments: