Thursday, May 19, 2011

NOPS

Have you realize that your skin is dry due to the weather change? For me, my skin is unusual as my skin is too dry because of the sunburn, & dead skins appear after some time.

Please remember, dead skins will form dull ashy patches on the skin & cause cause an all-over lack-luster look! As a female, how can your skin lack of luster!?

Therefore I use a product from NOPS called "Juicy Lemon Soft Peeling Gel". It's very useful that when I apply & rub on my skin within few seconds, the dead skins have removed, then I clear it with water & my skin is simply smoother and healthier. It's kind of scrub & all the unhealthy skins will be disappeared. After few months using it, my skin looks more natural..


You can apply "Juicy Lemon Soft Peeling Gel" on your hands/legs/foot or even FACE! Yes, on your FACE! Isn't it good? Where can you find a product like this where you can apply on almost part of your skin! It's worth using this peeling gel with the reasonable price! :)

With NOPS, the energy of nature, getting from wind, rain and soil, will be delivered perfectly into your skin :)

2 comments:

Lin Lee said...

is it really good?? where to get it?

JIA JING said...

Erm, for me it consider not bad lo. Get it from Natural Organic PlantS, Sunway Pyramid :)