Sunday, October 14, 2012

Life: so far in year 2012

Another 2 months plus to end the year of 2012.. Just do a simple post as I've the urge to blog + I will be having my finals next month.. Need to start revision noww.. I'll share something that perhaps I didn't post/mention before.. so.. 

First time wearing CHEONGSAM ! My face was so red even though w/o make up, blame the light bulbs lol

Apparently so many new desserts shop appear in town, i tried HUI LAU SHAN 

Batu Caves - came here because parents needed some practice before they went to Mount KK. But I was not joining the trip. Suffered for few days after walking 272 steps up there :( 

A new steamboat shop - COCO STEAMBOAT. Go try & you'll know how tasty it is. Located at Old Klang Road 

PIPI is now 1 year old + she looks innocent and somehow cute? Hahahaa

But this is her hobby. See, how much she sayang my boyfriend 

Visited here recently, finally. 

Again, first try - our lunch venue

New hairstyle by Tiffany @ Kimarie Saloon IOI Boulevard

While waiting for food.. Camera/iPad 

A so-called photo shooting :) 

He'll always ask me which effect is the best.. and then post to instagram.. Hahahaha! Not only girls, guys also do that okayy!!


First time here - Alexis Bistro


Therefore, first try on Tiramisu cake !! Awesomeness :)

As a result, my face is so much rounder now.. roundddd.. 



Tata, enjoy your weekend before the weekdays start !

No comments: