Friday, September 18, 2009

Finally I have time to take a rest. Just finished doing housework, damn tiring! Maid went home for 2 months! Meaning, I must do the chores, because I can't depend on my mom to do everything as she's so busy with her job.

Straight to Midvalley after mid terms with my girls, the reason we went there is because of Jennifer's laptop. She needs to collect her laptop before going back to hometown. Im such a
good buddy right? ;) the girls bought something respectively, I just bought a birthday gift for a friend of mine. I wore specs because my Fresh Kon damaged this morn! sadnya...

Love this tube dress but it cost a bomb, so, just forget about it.

Jennifer bought a pair of Nike shoes. Their happy face!

Caught a movie. By looking at the poster, I knew this is a good movie and it should be hilarious! Both of 'em were afraid of horror scenes, they stuck together. haahha!


Lunch @ Pasta Zanmai before going home.

view from my side.

with my Levi's specs!

Jennifer was curious at that moment. Candid shot.

Vone Deng looks cute here. Ohh, she's really cute!

Enjoy your holidays people!

Gotta run. Y

No comments: