Sunday, December 13, 2009

Rule #2 - Double Tap

One of the rules in Zombieland! A funny movie.

& I realized that my laughter is very frightening! If you know me, then you'll understand. I dunno why I can laugh that loud, even mom nagged me, she said this is rude! How to correct this attitude anyway? For your info, my sister's laughter is worse than mine! ;)
Continue with Heavenly Bali Y. After breakfast, had morning walk along Kuta Beach.


Went over to another beach in Nusadua where water sports can be carried out. First activity was Turtle Tour. Besides turtles, other animals like snakes, owl etc. the most interesting one is bat, it won't bite! I dare not touch animals like my friends did, they tried to hold snake, bat and small turtle. I just don't have the guts!

Me, James, Chooi, Wandy & Jennifer with one of the turtle.

Gorgeous eyes!


Rushed to Uluwatu Temple, not to visit/pray, just to watch the sunset! Many fierce monkeys everywhere, people have to be careful 'cos they snatch little stuffs like cap, sunglasses etc. the scene was perfect!



I miss the moments in Bali..to be continued..

No comments: