Monday, December 21, 2009

Moment like this.

Walked along the street, all shops are selling the same things but different prices. Well, since Shum Z Yeng wanted to find a wall picture, we went to search for it. After that, Jennifer and I headed to market to buy stuffs. We were lost in the market! Luckily, a vendor brought us to the exit & waited the guys in the car.

Shopping for a while, it's time to spend money. All of us were staying in Polo Ralph Lauren for so long, & the guys kept on talking/joking. It was fun! After shopping, it was Kuta Beach again! Many people were waiting for the sunset, me & Jennifer sat on the beach, chatted a little, relax. The feeling was good! Watching sunset was the best part for me!

James is a shopaholic, he loves shopping!

Jennifer

without me, but I like this photo.



Heavenly Bali Y almost ends. I'm lazy to elaborate.. ;)

No comments: