Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back from The United States.

Eventually, Im home. 25 hours in the plane NOT including flight delayed due to the weather in Taipei.

Tour in USA wasn't bad, but amazing especially the three super huge places, and could see the celebrities' houses in Los Angeles. & learnt quite a lot of things from this vacation, like all those troublesome matters happened on the first day of tour until the end. Moving on, visited sister in Omaha, it was snowing early in the morn when I woke up, the feeling was good! Love it.

Snapped loads of photos, will take some time to upload them, 'cos gotta attend orientation tmr as I skipped the past 2 days. Can't wait to see all my babes too, it's been a long long time we didn't talk to each other. Cathy Ho, I miss you too, hahaaa. =D

Hopefully I can sleep well tonight. NO jet lag please..

No comments: