Monday, February 1, 2010

Sunday Calm #4

Jennifer Tan said my blog is totally dead, yeah it's very true. January was not a good beginning month of 2010 for me, I didn't enjoy my holidays. But i'm very sure that this month is going to be very awesome, because of outings with my girls, vacation and meet my college babes after that. & the good news is, my last day of work on coming Friday. ;)

Sunway Pyramid with parents and Uncle Hua's family, lunch @ Xian Ding Wei, taiwanese tea room. Food is delicious !

& discovered J.Co Donuts has new packing for small donuts. I prefer the small one instead of the big donuts. 24 donuts at RM18.


Annual dinner @ Dynasty Dragon Seafood Restaurant.

With cousins, except the guy on the top right

Grandfather; parents; aunts; uncles; cousins


Y

No comments: