Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Lost and Found.

I left my pendrive in the computer lab yesterday, & you know what? I only realized that the pendrive was not with me when I went to computer lab again after lecture. I lost it at about 9am realized it at around 2pm. So, I was trying to search my pendrive, but can't find anything. So, it's okay, files in the pendrive are not that important, just forget about it, people make careless mistakes sometimes.

Surprisingly, today, Jennifer received a call from Student Central while having lecture, mentioned about my pendrive. My pendrive has sent to Student Central by someone, it's a guy. I asked the receptionist, but she doesn't want to tell. The guy opened the files in the pendrive, he saw our photos (Jennifer, Vone Deng & I). That's what the receptionist told me. I am curious that how come the receptionist got our phone number?

I don't expect to get back the pendrive 'cos many people are using the computer labs & how do I know who took it. But this guy is so good, sent back to Student Central. Anyway, thank you so much although I dunno who you are. ;)

Went over to Joycelyn's place during the 4 hours break. We shared our topics to each other, it's really fun and crazy. & they know my laughter is horrible, uncontrollable. Need to control myself already.

Plus I got my salary!

What a nice day. ;) Triple happiness!

No comments: