Thursday, March 4, 2010

That's Hollywood !

What happen to this? It was an accident. Ohh so serious!


Before that, let me update about the day we headed to San Diego. Went on a cruise in the morning, well nothing much, basically all about enchanting views.


Universal Studios, Hollywood
First step in Universal Studios was whoa! The entire place is just too HUGE! Began with Studio Tour *click on "Studio Tour" to know more, im lazy to describe. Didn't managed to snap every single thing in the theme park. But I had so much fun!

This is one of the studios for movie shots. Very nice.

Yes, the first picture is related to this one. It's actually the scene for movie shots too. The situation was pretty real, smoke came out from the house. LIVE !


Watched the show: Waterworld

My favourite picture!

A plane flew from other side. I have no idea how they did the flying part. PRO!

I dunno what's his name. -.-

;DDDDD

to be continued..

No comments: