Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Ordinary #12

Bonjour! Last week was not good, cos' few matters happened & I was unhappy. But then, I still hang out with friends for movie & karaoke session. Seriously, the only thing that cheered me up was the k session. hahhaa! Both of these movies are good enough.


Her eye make up is pretty!

Let's continue. Tutorial classes just started yesterday, & I'm not accustomed to it because students are from different intakes. Plus those people are not very familiar & some I never see before. Luckily, I chose the same subjects/tutorial classes with my gang. I think it's really struggling when your friends are not your classmates. The climax part of this semester haven't come yet but there are few assignments due on next coming weeks. & I have no class on every Wednesday. ;) I shall start doing my assignment.

Twitter, tweet tweet ! ;D

xoxo

No comments: