Thursday, August 26, 2010


National Day is on next Tuesday, yeah don't need to go univ. Isn't it good? Some thoughts came to my mind, like when was the last time I sing the national song; how often I sing. During high school times, singing Negaraku is a must during the assembly session, but I stood there most of the time and did not sing!

If the National Day is around the corner, the school will form some special event, before the event ends, there must be a singing session, those songs are Negaraku/Jalur Gemilang/Keranamu Malaysia. At that moment, people like me, hate sitting on the tar road & listen to whatever the speaker spoke. Glad that I'm released from that.

In the escalator, saw an international student holding 2 Malaysia's flags. o.O But not me.

Yes, I love staying in Malaysia because it's a safe country. [edited] Safe as in without natural disasters, e.g earthquake..

Happy Birthday, Malaysia in advance!

No comments: