Wednesday, July 1, 2009

~exhale~ Just done with presentation. FINALLY. Luckily, most of the audience are classmates/friends that we know, if not, I couldnt be so steady.The worst part was Q&A session, my goodness, she can ask those difficult questions, your mouth will drop open like a gold fish if you didn't prepare well.

Moving on, had a small celebration @ Lynn's, that was our first meeting venue for the coursework. Time passes really fast. I still remember we did the brainstorming there, we were so noisy, people stared at us.

Between, I can hear Michael Jackson's songs everywhere, my favourite song is You Are Not Alone, damn nice weyy. Then, had gossip session @ Secret Recipe. 3 gals 1 boy, sometimes I feel that, it's not bad to gossip with guys, not all guys of course. right? ladies.

Pictures coming up soon. ;]

No comments: