Sunday, July 19, 2009

My birthday bash @ Laundry Bar was awesome! I'm extremely delighted/happy/jovial. The college mates were damn crazy, especially the guys, dance like there's no tommorrow. Splendid!
I felt alright after that, but its very hot, maybe due to the number of people in the bar. Chooi, you dance! at least, you kept your promise. Michael Jackson's songs were great! Beat it Beat it Beat it...

Thank you for coming to my birthday party, and I had a little surprise, which Muii Yee came suddenly because she text me that she's not going. Cathy and Nicholas, ermm, I saw you guys in the car park, harhaha! & thanks for the presents, I love 'em so much! thanks to Weng Loon, who picked me up and sent me home. Thanks to those who wishes me via mobile, facebook and face-to-face. Once again, THANK YOU VERY MUCH! Y you guys!

Next destination: Genting Highlands. Meet you guys there! ;)

No comments: