Saturday, July 25, 2009

Reached Genting Highlands at around 3pm. It's very late, they arrived theme park since morning. Had late lunch with college mates, some of 'em felt sleepy after that, so, they went back to hotel; Since James wanted to buy shoes, we accompanied him to Adidas. I like the shoes he bought, look nice and special.

Hi-Rev Dinner @ Genting International Convention Centre

Nicholas Teo sang his new released album songs. The funniest part was disco competition, auntie danced on the stage, wtf, laughed my ass off! First prize was RM3 K. awesome! Grand prize of the day was Proton Saga. We got a air-conditioner only, sad...

Headed to Safari with BFF and the guys. I saw the same ah gua there, they look extremely good, their thighs, body shape, everything better than gals. On our way back to hotel, she brought a male home. I should take a photo with her next time.. heheee.

---

The next morning, after brunch, bought tickets for Outdoor Theme Park. I was like a child, playing children games, but it's fun! Space Shot was a little too danger, I could feel my ass flying, screamm! I have a video with me, ask me if you wanna watch ya. ;)

BFF and I

Space Shot

I was too fatigue, slept in the car and mom drove home.

More pictures in Facebook.

No comments: