Sunday, November 29, 2009

warehouse sale

Hey people! I'm feeling better now, just a minor sickness. I still went for jogging this morn although my condition was not really good. Mom asked me to go along because she wanted me to recognize the direction to hospital in Klang, for your info, I need to go there tomorrow morn to see doctor, and after Bali trip, I will stay in that hospital for few days. I don't like the government hospital but I have no choice. I'll prefer private hospital cos the facilities and services are better.

Had a short sleep before going out with parents. I didn't managed to meet Joey cos I got flu + cough. Went to VOIR warehouse, my goodness, all the stuffs are dirt cheap. Fortunately, I grabbed something for myself. ;) After dinner with relatives at Sri Petaling, went over to Hush Puppies warehouse, then home.

Have a good night! Y

No comments: