Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happenings!

Many things happened nowadays, I would like to tell you guys 2 matters. Firstly, it's about my car. My car has problems few days ago, but daddy is very busy, so just leave it. For your info, the car still can move, just a minor problem. I felt very weird when the car created a sound from behind. Stopped aside and called my mom to tell her about this, she said "Drive slowly laaa". Fine, continued driving. The steering was damn hard. Daddy told me before, if the steering is hard, that means the tyres are lack of air. So, I drove to the nearest petrol station, Petronas. When I stepped out of the car, wtf, the front tyre had no air at all, like a soft rubber. A worker came and helped me to pump the air into tyres.

Another matter was fire burning at Taylor's Business School. Lecturer discussed the past year questions in the classroom, suddenly, we smelt something. We suspected Vone Deng's laptop at first, because of the switch. Every students came out to see what's going on. Somebody shouted " RUN, fire fire! " Everyone packed their stuffs quickly and left the room, the most important stuff was the LAPTOP! Our lecturer went missing! She was the one who left the room first, lecturer should make sure that everyone was safe right? But NO. Class cancelled, so, back home after lunch.

xoxo

No comments: