Friday, November 27, 2009

Memorable.

Everything is over, eventually

Last night was great, splendid! Party with my college friends @ Bambo9, ohh my first time clubbing in Kuala Lumpur. Overall, it's good but I could see many office ladies instead of youngsters. The music was okay. Met new friends, they're Muii Yee's friends, the friendly one!
Went home quite early, guess what I saw when on the way back? A car turned upside down on the middle of the road, many people stopped by side to take a look. Shocked to see that!

Done with Taylor's Business Foundation! I feel happy to have such friends in college. & thank you so much for taking care of me when I was sick; I could feel the real friendship between all of us. I would say, college life has made changes on me.

till then Y

No comments: